Pulau Ketam, literally translated, means “crab island”. It is a small island located off the coast of Klang. Pulau Ketam is the best opportunity for visitors to witness and experience the unique lifestyle of fishermen. Homestay facilities are readily available. And, Pulau Ketam also having a very special viewpoint with town city where this island escape from air polutions, traffic jams, finding car parking problem etc.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL
– Meet up at the hotel lobby at 8.15am in the morning, then travel to Port Klang and take a 30 minute ferry ride to Crab Island.
– On arrival at Pulau Ketam, take a leisurely stroll to see how an entire fishing community lives in a village where even the roads are built on stilts.
– Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
– After lunch, catch the ferry for return trip to Port Klang.
– Drive up to view the fabulous palace of the Selangor Sultan.
– Visit the Sultan Salahuddin Mosque, also known as the Blue Mosque.
– Stop at Thean Hou Temple before returning to hotel for late check in.
DAY 2: FREE AND EASY
– Enjoy breakfast in the hotel restaurant and check out.