We will bring you through the best holiday experience in Pulau Lankayan. The attractions that included are diving, snorkelling and see Orang Utans in Sepilok. Lankayan Island Dive Resort, the only dive resort in Malaysia’s Sulu Sea is one of the best spots for whale shark sightings. The presence of the whale shark is usually indicated by flocks of seabirds screeching high above the placid surface. With luck, divers and snorkellers may get close to this gentle giant, although it won’t stay close for long.
DAY 1 – ARRIVE SANDAKAN – PULAU LANKAYAN
– Upon arrival, you will be met by our representative at the Sandakan Airport or hotel before being transferred to Langkayan Jetty.
– From jetty, we will be transferred to the resort by boat.
– After check in, you will proceed to the Dive Center for your 1st dive.
DAY 2 – PULAU LANKAYAN
– After breakfast, you will proceed to your 1st of the 3 guided boat dives with 3 dives each. Besides the guided boat dives you can make unlimited house reef dives.
– Unguided night dives right in front of the resort for divers with a minimum of Advanced Open Water certification only. However a dive buddy is required to perform any night dives.
DAY 3 – PULAU LANKAYAN
– After breakfast you will then proceed to your 2nd guided boat dives with 3 dives each. Besides the guided boat dives, you can indulge yourself in the unlimited inhouse reef dives till your heart’s content.
DAY 4 – DEPART PULAU LANKAYAN
– After breakfast, check out from the resort at 7am, where we will depart by boat to Sandakan.
– Upon arrival, we will proceed to a guided tour of Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Center.
– Proceed to the free roaming area feeding platform and observe the fearless “wild man of Borneo” swayed from ropes and raced to a wooden feeding platform for a banana brunch.
– Later experience a walk in the tropical lowland dipterocarp forest of Borneo.
– You will then be transferred to Sandakan Airport after the tour.