Kota Kinabalu formerly known as Jesselton, is the capital of the state of Sabah, located in East Malaysia. It is also the capital of the West Coast Division of Sabah. The city is located along the northwest coast of Borneo facing the South China Sea. We will bring you through the best holiday experience in Kota Kinabalu Sojourn package. The attractions that included to be visited are Manukan & Mamutik Island, Nabalu Market, Tamparuli Bridge, Rumah Terbalik, and many more.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL – KOTA KINABALU
– Meet and greet at the Kota Kinabalu International Airport and transfer to hotel.
– Check in to hotel, then free at own leisure time.
DAY 2: ISLAND ESCAPE – MAMUTIK ISLAND & SAPI ISLAND
– Meet at hotel lobby and proceed transfer to jetty in Sutera Harbour Marina Jetty.
– On arrival at jetty, board boat for a 20 minutes ride to the beautiful Manukan & Mamutik Island – 15 minutes stop for photo taking, then to Mamutik Island off the city of Kota Kinabalu.
– Arrive at Mamutik Island. Free to swim or snorkel or just laze around the beach soaking the tropical sun. There are also trails for short nature walk.
– Other optional activities on this Mamutik Island are the Banana Boat Rides, Parasailing, Fly fish and Windsurfing.
– A sumptuous lunch will be served by the beach.
– After lunch, free at leisure then depart from Mamutik Island for Kota Kinabalu.
– Upon arrival at the jetty, transfer back to your hotel for overnight.
DAY 3: KINABALU PARK & TAMPARULI
– After breakfast at hotel, meet tour guide at the lobby and drive about 2 hours through scenic countryside and beautiful mountain range.
– On the way, stop by the Nabalu Market.
– Arrive at Kinabalu Park, then proceed for a jungle walk with the park naturalist and guide.
– Visit the mountain Garden or Plant Research Centre. Visit the exhibition centre and watch interesting slide shows the animals and unique plant species found only in Mount Kinabalu.
– Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
– After lunch proceed to the Dairy Farm, Fish Spa, Tamparuli Bridge and Rumah Terbalik.
DAY 4: DEPARTURE – KOTA KINABALU
– Enjoy breakfast at hotel, then free at own leisure time until transfer to hotel for home departure.