Kuala Terengganu is the administrative capital, royal capital, and the main economic centre of Terengganu, Malaysia. Kuala Terengganu is also the administrative centre for the eponymous district of Kuala Terengganu. We will bring you through the best holiday experience in Kuala Terengganu at Leisure package. The attractions that included to be visited are China Town, Central Market, State Museum, Crystal Mosque, Batu Burok Beach and many more.
DAY 1 – KUALA TERENGGANU
– Meet and transfer at Kuala Terengganu Airport or Bus Terminal by Ping Anchorage to hotel.
– Check-in, rest of the day, free at leisure.
DAY 2 – KUALA TERENGGANU
– Breakfast, proceed to Kuala Terengganu City Tour at 11:00am.
– Drive along the ‘long roof’ China Town and visit colourful Central Market.
– Take a water taxi to the picturesque Seberang Takir fishing village (dot with brightly paint fishing boat).
– Drive along Bukit Puteri (Princess Hill), Waterfront, Maziah Palace, State Mosque, and then proceed to State Museum (the largest museum in Malaysia with outdoor and indoor museum).
– Proceed to Crystal Mosque located at Islamic Civilisation Park at Pulau Wan Man for photo stop. The Park is a collection of 21 Islamic inspired architectural structures replica.
– Visit a unique boat building at the fishing village of Duyung Island (beautifully squeeze in the middle of Terengganu River mouth).
– Lunch at Roof Top Travellers Café.
– Stop at Batu Buruk Beach and Brassware factory to see the process of Terengganu brassware.
– Transfer back to hotel.
DAY 3 – DEPARTURE
– Breakfast, free at leisure until pick up from hotel for the transfer to Kuala Terengganu Airport or Bus Terminal for onwards journey.
– Latest check-out time from hotel at 12.00nn.